Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : RIP
 Tarot
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/4/2015 7:23:26 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post   

RIP to the great Jane Forsythe who died today. She was a pillar of the dog show world, breeding, showing, and judging.
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2015 12:14:55 PM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

A lot of the really good judges have passed away in the past year ... kind of getting difficult to find good (non-political)ones to show to sad :(
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2015 12:54:58 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

When she passed a couple of days ago my face fell flat when I found out. I loved showing to her. She was such a happy lady.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2015 3:01:21 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I met Jane some years ago - a very knowledgeable lady with a passion for dogs. Such a shame she's passed.
 EmRose Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2015 8:06:46 PM reply with quote send message to EmRose Kennel Object to Post

Quite saddened to hear the news, although I never had the honor of showing under her.
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/5/2015 8:31:53 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

I knew her from dog shows but also used to board my Afghans at her kennel on occasion. I can still see the Bluebird bus barreling down the highway on the way to shows.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class