Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Should dogs show that they are for sale - inline?
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/7/2015 1:01:26 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post   

Dogs/puppies show for sale in a little box down at the bottom of the page, in the public view.

IMHO there should be something like the "$" that shows in personal kennel also showing on the public side.

It is a quicker glance to see what's for sale out of a certain mating
Should dogs show that they are for sale - inline?
don't care 25.00%
No 5.00%
Yes 70.00%
36 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2015 3:21:53 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

I don't think it really phases me enough to make a difference to the way I play the game.

I know that if I want to look at a list of dogs for sale - I just hit 'end page' and see who is listed for sale in that kennel - or I go to the 'Dogs for sale' page as it lists their SOP there.

I don't think it needs to be changed. happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2015 10:38:25 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'd like to see our kennel divisions (runs) used in the "visitors" view.

I have a "For Sale" run and an "At Stud" run. I'd like visitors to be able to see that.

But, I've been asking that since we got "runs" way back when.

Stables (ShowHorse equivalent of runs) show to visitors on ShowHorse.

The old site design used to have a 'dogs at stud' and I believe a 'dogs for sale' list on the left side of the page toward the top of the page (not at the bottom) so visitors/customers could find them easily.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 10:48:13 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I'd be happy with anything that made it apparent to visitors which dogs were for sale and which dogs were at stud.

In line with a red $ for for sale and a blue S for at stud would be amazing.

Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2015 4:10:07 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

I think that both a green $ showing dogs for sale and a blue $ for studs would be great. happy :)

Also, I'd absolutely love to see some sort of icon symbolizing a pregnant bitch when you're looking at somebody's kennel page.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2015 3:23:19 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

I say yes vote from me as often if you go to a kennel and they haven't named the dogs the don't want you cant tell which are pups and which arnt with out clicking on them all

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.