Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Family account question
 Hounds of Ascent
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/9/2015 3:05:36 PM reply with quote send message to Hounds of Ascent Object to Post   

Where is the "manage family account" button? And do I have to access it only through my admin kennel? My admin kennel acts like a standard without any reference to a family account. But this account, a branch, does act like it's on a family account, minus the ability to manage kennels or add kennels.

I used Manage Family Accounts it to create this kennel but now I can't seem to figure out what I did and how to d it again. Helpy help?
 Gymea
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 5:32:06 PM reply with quote send message to Gymea Object to Post

One of your accounts will have a Manage Family accounts link under My Account. Just wander through them to find it.

Then you can add your accounts to the Account Flipping tool, also under My Account, and just jump from one to another.
 Hounds of Ascent
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 6:58:44 PM reply with quote send message to Hounds of Ascent Object to Post

Hmm. I don't see it. I only have the two accounts.
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 8:38:34 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

On the primary account click My Account. It's the very first thing under there. Right above Account Settings.
 Hounds of Ascent
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 10:28:37 PM reply with quote send message to Hounds of Ascent Object to Post

It's not showing up for me. I guess I need to put in a question to admin. Thank you guys!
 Skylos Elysium
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2015 2:19:12 AM reply with quote send message to Skylos Elysium Object to Post

Are you paying for a family account (20/month 5 accounts) and only using 2 or for 2 accounts (5/month each)?

I only ask because if you only have 2 accounts, it is just considered two standard accounts not family and you won't have that button.
 Hounds of Ascent
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2015 9:59:18 AM reply with quote send message to Hounds of Ascent Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm not paying, a family account free for a year was a prize for making the GCH medals. I did have the family account options not too long ago, they just now stopped working sad :(

-----
Last edited by Hounds of Ascent on 7/10/2015 10:00:13 AM
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2015 12:42:45 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

A quick message to Jeff is probably best.
 Skylos Elysium
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2015 12:56:53 PM reply with quote send message to Skylos Elysium Object to Post

I agree with Mourne.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.