Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Rare Breed Accounts
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/15/2015 10:56:30 AM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post   

Does anybody know the link for the page where you can subscribe to a rare breed account for a discounted price? I emailed Jeff about it but he said he wasn't sure of the URL. If anyone can help me out that would be excellent!

Cheers,
Jumping Jacks of Glory
 Backwoods Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 10:58:18 AM reply with quote send message to Backwoods Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I believe you can find it on old.showdog.com still

Nevermind, I can't get old.showdog.com to come up. It just redirects to the current page.

-----
Last edited by Backwoods Kennel on 7/15/2015 10:59:32 AM
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 11:05:13 AM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

Thanks for trying! happy :)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 6:09:48 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Someone will know - I recall there was a thread about it within the past couple of months so there must be a link somewhere on this site. Good luck finding it.
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 7:19:26 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

I know it's floating around here somewhere... someone gave it to me at one point. Maybe message Fourlourn? I'm sure she will know

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.