admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
7/18/2015 8:15:22 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

DragonFire Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 4:58:28 PM reply with quote send message to DragonFire Kennels Object to Post

Congrats Indigo! It was great to work with you in one of my older kennels.
 Indigo Starr Rottweilers
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2015 8:41:03 AM reply with quote send message to Indigo Starr Rottweilers Object to Post

Wow. 10 years certainly flew by. My first rottie was from Toy Story Kennels. They were a really big help in explaining how the game worked.
 DragonFire Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 11:35:29 AM reply with quote send message to DragonFire Kennels Object to Post

Once Rotties are reset again, I'm going to try to restart my old rottie kennel, Heartland KNU. Their SOP is too high for me right now. I'm inspired that you have stayed in the breed all this time.
 Indigo Starr Rottweilers
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/22/2015 7:28:20 AM reply with quote send message to Indigo Starr Rottweilers Object to Post

OOhhh. I remember you now. Will you use the same kennel name when you do get back into rotties?
 DragonFire Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2015 1:37:18 PM reply with quote send message to DragonFire Kennels Object to Post

I will if I can remember the log in info. I reopened this one because this one was in the email Jeff sent.
 Underground Inc
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2015 10:02:44 PM reply with quote send message to Underground Inc Object to Post

Congrats!!!!!!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.