Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : username change?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/18/2015 9:16:32 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I don't want to keep Holy Grail Shepherds and I'm planning to upgrade soon...so what should I do? or what can I do? I don't want to make a new account. If I can't change it, I'll live with it, but it would be nice.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2015 5:07:41 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Try messaging Jeff and ask him if there is a possibility of changing the name.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2015 5:21:03 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I'm fairly sure you can't change it ... I think you'll just have to make a new account.

But there's definitely no harm in asking Jeff happy :)
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 8:45:30 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

as you have no dogs in your kennel its will be easyer to just make a new account and upgrade it as you can have 1 basic along side your payed for accounts.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/19/2015 10:12:47 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I emailed him but no response. I want to keep my current account because it has some seniority...but oh well. I will probably just make do with this username.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 1:25:29 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Give Jeff a couple of days, he's always busy.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/20/2015 8:47:54 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

He just replied to me asking what I wanted it changed to (Little River Kennels) so I guess he is able to do it! laugh :D
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2015 5:55:48 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

posted by Little River Kennel
He just replied to me asking what I wanted it changed to (Little River Kennels) so I guess he is able to do it! laugh :D
Congrats!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2015 7:59:32 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

posted by Purrs_Port
posted by Little River Kennel
Congrats!

Thanks! I can't wait until I have the money to buy an upgrade!
 Kommander
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 3:07:13 PM reply with quote send message to Kommander Object to Post

See Admin is human after all!!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 3:08:02 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Always worth asking. Well done.

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.