Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Finishing Service - $100.00 per dog
 Melrosse
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/20/2015 8:04:02 PM reply with quote send message to Melrosse Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello everyone.

I'm a returning player, I used to play years ago with a top established kennel. I'm wanting to open a Finishing Service so I can get back into the swing of showing and establish a nice list of dogs that I have CH and GCH.

Dog's that I except need to be high SOPed in their breed. I don't want a dog that is poor quality that will take forever for me to finish. If you do have a dog that is like that, but you do want them to have a title (for breeding purposes) then I will take on the challenge dog to dog bases. My price for a dog that is going to be difficult is hefty. I will buy the dog for $25.00 and your buy back price will be set at $500.00.

I do require that most of the dogs I take on already be sessioned. if they aren't that is not a problem, but buy back price will be at $300 (if the dog finishes fast enough.)

A quality dog already sessioned or partially sessioned will be set at a buy back price of $100.00.

If you have a kennel that is low on funds but really needs the extra help please let me know. These prices are not set.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-----
Last edited by Melrosse on 7/20/2015 8:05:10 PM
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2015 5:07:08 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

posted by Melrosse
I will buy the dog for $25.00 and your buy back price will be set at $500.00.

Sorry but no dog is worth that to finish !! That's a ridiculous amount of money !!

For $500 I can buy 50 sessions and enter 50 shows - most dogs will be on all 20's with good food and less than half that number of sessions, and if good enough should finish in 5-8 shows.
 Melrosse
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 10:16:36 PM reply with quote send message to Melrosse Object to Post

Good then, finish your dog happy :) that's what I charge. The price is so high due to the fact I don't want any unsessioned dogs coming in.

Already have a few messages pending.

But thank you! happy :)
 Melrosse
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 10:17:47 PM reply with quote send message to Melrosse Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by mournebrake
posted by Melrosse
I will buy the dog for $25.00 and your buy back price will be set at $500.00.

Sorry but no dog is worth that to finish !! That's a ridiculous amount of money !!

For $500 I can buy 50 sessions and enter 50 shows - most dogs will be on all 20's with good food and less than half that number of sessions, and if good enough should finish in 5-8 shows.

I ALSO pointed out that a poor quality, unsessioned dog would be $500.00. Not a average or above average dog. You did erase half of what I said out of your quote happy :)

-----
Last edited by Melrosse on 7/29/2015 10:18:23 PM
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2015 2:57:32 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

posted by Melrosse
Good then, finish your dog happy :) that's what I charge. The price is so high due to the fact I don't want any unsessioned dogs coming in.

Already have a few messages pending.

But thank you! happy :)

I wasn't being rude I was pointing out that NO dog is worth paying someone $500 to finish, simply that.

Oh and I do place dogs for finishing sometimes, but I'd never place a dog that wasn't worthy of finishing, at ANY price!
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2015 1:51:22 PM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

With respect to mournebrake, your initial ad sounds a bit confusing. (I was a little confused reading through the prices, myself.) In either case, I have a few questions for you:

1. For clarification purposes, if you finish my dog and he was fully sessioned, will it be $100 buy back? (Yes or no)

2. Do you have experience finishing dogs in relatively popular breeds that need to be shown under handler judges and thus require you to pick handlers? I have several dogs fully sessioned and ready to show and will finish, but they are not specials dogs and most likely will NOT finish under owner handler judges.

If interested in finishing a dog or two from me, send me a message.

Replies in this thread : 5

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.