Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : CH Quileute - Birds of Prey just went Best in SHOW !!!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/21/2015 3:43:25 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

Show:
www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Because%20I%20Love%20You%20Sleepy

This was a total shock lol! I'm half asleep and I'm looking at the show results from this kennel and was like 'Hey, Birds of Prey just got another 5 GCH points - kool' ... and then I looked to see how he placed and it said 'Best in Show' and I was like ... 'hmm that means something' lol! I was in such a zombie state that I didn't even comprehend it, hahaha!

So well done to Birds of Prey happy :)

He is 81 days old and has 15 GCH Pts. He has also placed 2nd in Show 3 times under Patricia Stevens happy :)
 Backwoods Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 5:41:04 AM reply with quote send message to Backwoods Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!!
 Blaidd Drwg Caucasians
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 7:53:27 AM reply with quote send message to Blaidd Drwg Caucasians Object to Post

Whoaa!!!! CONGRATS!!
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 8:33:25 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Congrats!!!!
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 8:34:41 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

I hope one day that will happen to me. But its not about me. I bet you are totally stoked!!!!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 5:21:37 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Hahaa, thanks happy :) I was a little surprised as his show career has been a bit all over the place lol :P

Rij of Quileute Legends
(posting from my other account)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.