Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Bloodhound stud dogs not showing up
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/23/2015 4:34:45 AM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post   

I can't access a list of available Bloodhound studs, there doesn't seem to be the option in the drop down menu on the breed page. Any thoughts?
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2015 1:16:18 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Which girl?

If you have a bitch who is just now eligible to breed (coming off 5 days after pregnancy or turning 30 days)
- she will show as able to breed to inside studs for a bit before she is eligible for outside studs.

So if you have a girl who shows the "Breed" link and you can get to the 'house studs' page, but you can't get to the outside studs, this could be the issue.

Same thing as sometimes there is a "Breed" link and when you try to breed to an inside stud it kicks you back to the girl's page without completing the breeding. She just needs a bit more time before she is able to be bred.

(And that may or may not be the problem, but that's the most common issue.)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2015 4:11:20 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Thanks but that's not the issue. I'll try and find a way to better explain, I'm tired and need sleep. Thanks again.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2015 4:38:27 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Do u mean there is no link to the studs list on the breeds info page?
If so I don't think there ever was one on the breed info pages, just use the studs link from the toolbar on the left.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2015 4:06:39 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Why isn't there a link to stud dogs from breed info pages?, seems it would be very useful, and is the only breed link missing off those pages. If you don't have a bitch of breeding age yet but want to see what's available stud wise it would be very much easier to access a list that way.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2015 7:00:59 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Not sure why but I'm pretty sure it's never been a link there as I use to wonder why when they put all the other links there. But real it's only 1 extra click to go threw the toolbar, but then again I feel the same about having a link to dogs for sale on breed pages when it's in the tool bar.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.