Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : how to CH?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/26/2015 10:21:52 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I haven't actively played this game in a long time and I cant remember how many points a dog needs for CH. What does a dog need to do to CH?
 top dog the k9 place
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2015 11:10:41 AM reply with quote send message to top dog the k9 place Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

15 points minimum and at least 2 majors (major = 3-5 points). You can find out by looking at a breed's info page how many dogs beaten that breed requires for a major. That number can change from month to month based on class entries for both dogs and bitches. A BIS or group win is usually if not always a 5 point major even if the dog was the only entry in its breed.

-----
Last edited by top dog the k9 place on 7/26/2015 11:13:55 AM
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/26/2015 6:06:42 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thanks!

ETA: How do I GC a dog?

-----
Last edited by Little River Kennel on 7/26/2015 6:07:18 PM
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2015 6:15:59 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

The requirement for a GCH are that the dog has:
-Has 25 grand champion points.
-Has grand champion majors under three judges.
-Beat another champion in at least three different shows.

Once your dog earners its CH there will be a section that states how many GCH points the dog has under the 'All Beaten' tally and underneath that a button that says 'Why isn't my dog a GCH?'. If you click that it'll take you to a page which lists the criteria and how far your dog has achieved it.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/27/2015 9:06:50 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Okay! THank you both for your help!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.