Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 17

Author Topic : First Best in Show - Owner Handled!!!
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/27/2015 8:49:53 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post   

Callie and I had a fabulous weekend at our last shows!
We walked away with 2 Owner Handled Group Firsts and an Owner Handled BEST IN SHOW!!!!
We also won two Best of Breeds, beating out the #1 German Wirehaired Pointer (all-breed points) one day, he was absent the other - and made the cut in the 'real' group on Sunday.

To top it all off, Callie is the FIRST German Wirehaired Pointer to win an OHBIS! An awesome achievement forever marked in the history of the breed!
After these two days in the NOHS, I believe we are now the #1 NOHS GWP.

Our unofficial OHBIS photo - I will post the official one when it is posted online.

A candid from the Grayslake, IL shows in June.

And, Callie's first ad!! This is from our last breed magazine - I'm working on an ad soon for our OHBIS. I will also post that when it is done.

Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2015 9:52:00 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I already saw this posted but will say congratulations here as well! I've been showing Jammer OH for months and gotten multiple group 1s but never that darn OHBIS so props to you! And amazing to break a breed record
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2015 9:52:09 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

Wow! Huge congratulations!

krisk
 Delias Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/27/2015 10:25:14 PM reply with quote send message to Delias Kennel Object to Post

Wow!,, that's amazing and a huge accomplishment! Congratulations!!!!
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/27/2015 11:20:30 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations and she is stunning happy :).!

-GioVanni
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2015 1:21:01 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations! That's fantastic!!
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2015 6:57:04 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Very well done !! Lovely bitch !! Beautiful presentation !! Great advert !!
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2015 9:35:37 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Congrats, that's amazing! laugh :D She looks stunning. happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/28/2015 10:11:37 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Such a pretty dog! That's quite an accomplishment! Good job!!!!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/28/2015 10:45:22 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Wonderful! Congratulations, Callie looks beautiful.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2015 11:56:41 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats, Callie is beautiful!!
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2015 8:41:53 PM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

Huge achievement!! congratulations!!!
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/29/2015 1:45:01 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

That is awesome!! Congrats!
 Legend Has It
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 3:40:29 PM reply with quote send message to Legend Has It Object to Post

She's beautiful! Congratulations!
 SureShot
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 5:53:15 PM reply with quote send message to SureShot Object to Post

Congratulations, that's a huge achievement!
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 8:57:27 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Thank you all!!
She really is an awesome dog- in the ring and field, I've got two huge duck breast in the fridge from our adventure today!
 Grand Strand Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2015 11:35:56 PM reply with quote send message to Grand Strand Kennels Object to Post

BY THE WAYYY I'm going to brag for this girlie here and say that they ALSO got 2 more group placements this weekend as well as 2 more Owner-Handler group placements wink ;)

- Hayley
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2015 8:33:01 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

lol! Thanks Hayley happy :)

We did take an OH Group 2 & 3 as well as a Sporting group 2 & 4 this past weekend!!

These wins put us either at #1 or 2 OH and within the top ten all-breed GWPs!

I'm buying photos tomorrow, I'll post them then!

T

Replies in this thread : 17

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.