Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : My first SDWC winner!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/31/2015 11:37:46 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

I honestly had my draw drop today when I saw that my 34 day old UD titled Standard Poodle won the SDWC this month!

I guess that must be my birthday present since today was my last day as a junior ( In the real world ) and I didn't even place in my class ( Judge didn't even have my do a go around but everyone else in my class go to do one? ).

Anyways. Im so proud of this boy!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14123753
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2015 9:16:10 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Congrats!
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2015 9:40:34 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Congratulations! laugh :D I'm not in Standard Poodles but he does look awfully nice. razz :p
 Nouveau
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2015 10:41:22 PM reply with quote send message to Nouveau Object to Post

Congratulations! Sorry to hear that today wasn't a good one in juniors. I've had my fair share of bad experiences in juniors, and have mainly stuck to the breed ring. But, I've been talked back into it by one of the breeders I work with, so I suppose I'll get back into it -_-.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2015 3:46:10 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Congrats!!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.