Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 19

Author Topic : Come Get a FREE Banner!
 BeauChien
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/1/2015 6:13:32 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Alright, so I've been an on/off member of this site for quite a few years now. Most of that time I spent making banners. My skills grew throughout the years and I really enjoyed stretching my creativity. I tried to make a recent comeback, but lack of a reliable computer and reliable internet made that not work out.

So now I'm back. I'm not sure whether I want to try turning my basic kennel into a "finishing kennel" just for fun, since I don't have the money to upgrade it right now, but I am wanting to try dusting off my banner making skills. Basically, I want to see if people would be interested in my banners and give me something to spend my time on since I have so much free time right now.

My examples are below. I'm definitely not in the same category as some of the other banner makers on this site, some of them are names that I still recognize from my early SD years and they are AMAZING! I think my strong suit comes from putting a bit of a twist on my banners, so even if its not as "clean" looking as some others you could get, they are a lot of fun to look at. happy :)

Please note that I can also do Personal Pics for specific dogs if you'd like, I just don't have any examples.

BANNER EXAMPLES:

GP EXAMPLES:

BANNER/GP ORDERING FORM:
Banner/GP:
Breed:
Kennel Name:
Theme:
Font:
Other (additional text/specific wants, etc.):

ORDERING FORM FOR PP PIC:

Dog Name:
Breed:
Text:
Theme:
Font:
Other:

Remember these are completely free and I look forward to your orders! happy :)

-----
Last edited by BeauChien on 8/1/2015 6:14:33 PM

-----
Last edited by BeauChien on 8/3/2015 10:29:02 PM
 Little Rosebud Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2015 10:28:07 PM reply with quote send message to Little Rosebud Kennels Object to Post

Banner/GP: GP
Breed:Goldens
Kennel Name: Little Rosebud Kennels
Theme:roses or floral
Font: (something to match my banner if possible)

Other (additional text/specific wants, etc.)razz :pinks/yellows preferred for the floral theme but I'm pretty openhappy :)
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2015 12:55:00 PM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

ORDERING FORM:
Banner/GP: Gravedigger Kennel
Breed: French Bulldog and Papillons
Kennel Name: Gravedigger Kennel
Theme: Graveyard ish
Font: Not happy, but not gothic?
Other (additional text/specific wants, etc.): The only text I want is the kennel name. If you have any ideas, other than what I have posted please go with it! laugh :D

ORDERING FORM FOR GP PIC:

Dog Name:
Breed: French Bulldog
Text: A Grave Frenchie
Theme: Whatever goes with the banner
Font:
Other:

ORDERING FORM FOR GP PIC:

Dog Name:
Breed: Papillon
Text: A Grave Papillon
Theme: Whatever goes with the banner
Font:
Other:

-----
Last edited by GraveDigger Kennel on 8/3/2015 6:05:15 PM
 BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2015 2:25:59 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

Awesome! Looking forward to both of these. Thanks for ordering! happy :)
 Backwoods Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2015 2:53:32 PM reply with quote send message to Backwoods Kennel Object to Post

I cannot wait to see them!!

ETA: laugh :D This is Gravedigger ... I always forget which kennel I'm in.

-----
Last edited by Backwoods Kennel on 8/3/2015 2:53:59 PM
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2015 6:05:52 PM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post

I just wanted to point out that I made a breed change to my banner. Instead of Bedlingtons, I will have Papillons there.
 BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2015 10:26:11 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

Ah, okay, well I'm glad you let me know. I had already completed a banner with the Bedlington, but it's alright. It shouldn't be too big of a deal to swap them out. happy :)

And for Little Rosebud if you see this, I already completed one version of your GP but it seemed too...hm, cheesy, I guess? So I'll be working on a second version tomorrow. I'll still show them both to you, but I want to have the second one done first. :P
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/4/2015 8:10:34 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Banner/GP: Banner
Breed: Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers and German Shepherds
Kennel Name: Little River Kennel
Theme: Autumn
Font: Something elegant and flowy
Other (additional text/specific wants, etc.): It would be really cool if the background could be a literal river, in a forest with autumn leaves everywhere, but that's just a specific that I don't expect you to find - as long as my BG is autumnal laugh :D THanks!!

-----
Last edited by Little River Kennel on 8/4/2015 8:27:02 AM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2015 10:06:34 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by BeauChien
Ah, okay, well I'm glad you let me know. I had already completed a banner with the Bedlington, but it's alright. It shouldn't be too big of a deal to swap them out. happy :)
I am so sorry! I am more than happy to pay for your time!
 BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2015 12:33:08 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

Alright, finished the first two orders. I'm happy with the Gravedigger ones, but let me know if you want anything changed. Little Rosebud, I'm still not completely happy with the GP, but I'm my own worst critic so let me know if you like it or if you want it changed. happy :)

And here are the two Rosebud ones...

Little River, I'll get started on your's here in a little bit. I need to take a lunch break, but I think I found a background you're going to be really happy with. happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/4/2015 12:57:31 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

YAY! Thank you!~
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/4/2015 2:10:42 PM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

BANNER/GP ORDERING FORM:
Breed: Anatolian Shepherd
Kennel Name: Bryerwood Kennel
Theme: Autumn / Fall
Font: Whatever goes best with the banner
Other (additional text/specific wants, etc.):

ORDERING FORM FOR PP PIC:

Dog Name: Passion Faded Rockstar
Breed: German Shepherd
Text: GCH Passion Faded Rockstar
Theme: A faded or grainy photograph
Font: Fancy, like a signature
Other: I'd prefer a black and red German showline or German working line style dog, and could you also put 'Bronze Grand Champion' somewhere please?

Thank you happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2015 9:44:46 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Thank you!! Sorry about changing breeds on you!
 BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2015 11:57:48 AM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

Little River here is your banner. I'm pretty happy with it, I think the background was a great find. happy :)

BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2015 1:08:48 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

And Bryerwood, here is your banner and PP. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2015 1:14:56 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

posted by BeauChien
Little River here is your banner. I'm pretty happy with it, I think the background was a great find. happy :)

WOAH!!! I adore it! I love it I love it I love it!!! I'm going to put it on my page right now! THat background is totally perfect happy :) I'm really happy and impressed!

Thank you so much!!

If you have time, can you make a matching dog card for GSDs, Beagles, and Nova Scota Duck tolling retrievers? Don't do that until you have plenty of time laugh :D
 BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2015 1:21:26 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

All my orders are done now, so that shouldn't be a problem. Probably going to take a bit of a break from working in PSP for a bit. If nothing else I'll get started on them tomorrow. I'm glad you like the banner. happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2015 1:39:37 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Cool!! Take your time laugh :D
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2015 6:37:17 PM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post

I'd love another!

Now this one I don't really have too much of a direction in mind.

BANNER/GP ORDERING FORM:
Breed: Dogue de Bordeaux
Kennel Name: HotSauce
Theme: Fire ish? Or something else. I honestly have no idea!
Font:
Other (additional text/specific wants, etc.): you really have free reign on this one.

BANNER/GP ORDERING FORM:
Banner/GP: GP
Breed: Dogue de Bordeaux
Kennel Name: A Saucy DDB
Theme:
Font:
Other (additional text/specific wants, etc.): Something that goes with the banner or just a DDB with the font is fine.
 BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2015 8:41:18 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

That sounds like so much fun, I can't wait to get started on it. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 19

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.