Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Litter Issues today?
 Desert Dune Kennel 2
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/2/2015 3:02:27 PM reply with quote send message to Desert Dune Kennel 2 Object to Post   

Anyone else having issues with litters not being born today? I have 3 litters between 2 accounts that were supposed to be born today around 11:30ish. And now it's almost 3pm and no litters yet. Bitches still showing bred with the currect due date and time. I don't know what's going on but it's bothering me. I had one litter this morning at 10:30 but that's all.

Any ideas? Or comments let me know.

DesertDobes & Desert Dune Kennel
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2015 3:32:53 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

mine late as well, but I did have 13 day olds turn 14...so that is working
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2015 4:00:33 PM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

yes i have 2 litters due and nothing happening
 Desertdobes2
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2015 4:45:18 PM reply with quote send message to Desertdobes2 Object to Post

So still no change.... but get this... on my account flipping drop down list. There are 3 accounts listed that are not mine or even people I know.. must be a bad glitch in the system.

DesertDobes & Desert Dune Kennel
 Arctic Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2015 5:13:47 PM reply with quote send message to Arctic Lights Kennels Object to Post

I also have a litter overdue. There has not yet been a response to my email.
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2015 5:21:16 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

I remember one of Jeffs reasons for not wanting to add times to when litters were due was because of this issue.. He would say they have until midnight to deliver before they're considered "late". I don't know if it's the same now or what, but I wouldn't fret too much until they're overdue by a day.
 Desert Dune Kennel 2
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2015 6:14:27 PM reply with quote send message to Desert Dune Kennel 2 Object to Post

I can completely understand the whole time thing. I just find it funny that my 10:30 litter went fine. But the 3 litters due at 11:30 have not been born. Well at least the other issue is now fixed. That was weird going to flip to another account and seeing accounts that are not mine listed.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2015 9:00:55 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

There is obviously something amiss - and it's wide spread.

There are overdue mares on ShowHorse - three days overdue and rabbits are overdue too.

Please be patient. I've sent messages from all three sites mentioning the other sites as well. I haven't had a response but I'm sure Admin is aware of the problem and is dealing with it - it just may take some time.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2015 9:21:11 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Obedience shows haven't run yet today either.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.