Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Please pray for my best friend's baby brother
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/7/2015 8:29:34 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

My best friend's baby brother is 19 months old and he is in critical condition at the hospital right now. I don't know what is wrong as they are not sharing everything (understandably), but I know the basics: that his airways became blocked yesterday afternoon and he passed out, losing his ability to breathe. He was taken as fast as possible to the ER and now cannot breathe without a ventilator. He is in very critical condition and it's unclear if he will live. Please pray for him and if you aren't religious, keep him in your thoughts sad :( sad :( sad :(
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/9/2015 7:53:24 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I just received word that he passed away.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2015 8:47:25 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Oh, how sad. Praying for you so that you can be strong for your friend.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/9/2015 9:16:06 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Thank you...I am trying to be a comfort to her but I am extremely emotional and emotionally fragile, so I have been crying about it for a few days. Luckily, I haven't seen her so I haven't showed her how weak I am in the face of tragedy. He was 19 months old, and on Thursday he had a cardiac arrest...it was so shocking.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.