Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Symbols on kennel pages
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/7/2015 4:09:31 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

Can we have a symbol on kennel pages so people can see there are dogs who are for sale, similar to on ShowCats? It would also be cool to have a different color symbol for studs. Oh, and one other thing - if we could have pregnant bitches' due dates show up on peoples' kennel page, it would be really convenient. So that we could see it easily?
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2015 11:05:17 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I do agree with symbols would be a cool idea. But you can already see when a pregnant bitch will be due. You just have to scroll to the bottom of the page and look under "Upcomming Litters" and it will tell you the Dam, due date and who the female was bred to. For example. The first one that pops up on my page says:

CH Beach Dunes Tell Me Something
Due 8/8/2015 to Beach Dunes Ask The Feels

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 8/7/2015 11:05:42 PM
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/8/2015 7:32:36 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I meant it would be nice if that would show up under the bitch's name like how it does on Showcats, makes it very convenient for people looking.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2015 4:43:17 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Oh, I don't use showcats so I don't know what youre referring to. My bad!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/11/2015 10:26:33 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

bump
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 11:58:23 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

This has been suggested quite a few times. There is also a poll somewhere around here. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.