Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : needs an explination
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/9/2015 9:50:16 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post   

Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2015 11:37:41 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Well that's a first for me... Weird
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2015 1:37:25 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Occasionally there will be a hiccup in the system that causes litters to double up - has happened to me twice. I remember a while back everyone was getting two puppy #4s in every litter ... The number may be off, but the litter would go: puppy #1, puppy #2, puppy #3, puppy #4, puppy #4, puppy #5 .... I can't remember how long it lasted. I guess you get double the chances of a keeper pup!! laugh :D
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2015 7:56:32 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Yeah, I've seen that bug recently too with a Belgian Laekenois litter. Apparently it used to happen a lot, so I guess the bug is perhaps coming back?

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.