Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 16

Author Topic : After nine years.... Moose Intro!!!!!!
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/10/2015 12:23:10 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post   

A year ago I had put a deposit on one of my breeder's future litters. Friday, I picked up my baby. He is my first hopeful show pup. Sire is a GCh... and one gorgeous boy!

Moose was born June 8, 2015. He is a smooth coat boy, and boy is he gorgeous! He was perfect on the ride home after flying with two other pups, some koi, and unfortunately for them all a casket... which I found interesting. Now he's just my little puppy terror.

-Cassie
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2015 1:53:50 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

OH MY GOSH!!!

I remember you having wanted a Saint for a long time!! I am so happy you finally got one. I cannot wait to watch Moose grow!

What's his show name? happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/10/2015 1:55:38 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Look at that big baby! He's so precious! I love how fluffy he looks!
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2015 5:14:26 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

OMG CASSIE!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! EEEE!!
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/10/2015 5:26:51 PM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

How adorable!! Good luck!
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2015 7:42:51 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Thank you!!

Still trying to come up with a registered name. I have some ideas.

-Cassie
 Eternal Sin Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2015 9:09:10 PM reply with quote send message to Eternal Sin Kennels Object to Post

He has big paws to fill here on the East Coast!! I can't wait to see you both in the ring soon!!! ^_^

-Rose-
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2015 9:49:15 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

He is gorgeous and so cute! Congratulations.

krisk
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2015 3:20:50 AM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Likewise! happy :)

And thank you!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/12/2015 3:05:12 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Adorable as all babies are, pretty much doesn't matter what species.

Congratulations. Puppies are so much fun. And work. Enjoy!

(He appears to be lying on my couch!)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2015 4:10:47 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

So cute...... gonna be So big......
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/16/2015 11:52:50 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Congrats Cassie.. I remember you've always talked about your future hopeful.. best of luck..

-Gio
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 2:29:11 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

He is so beautiful and soooo cute!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 3:01:46 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Cassie, it's been 8 days .... How is Moose doing? happy :)
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 12:39:15 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you!

Moose is doing great! He's a little smarty pants too. Every morning he tugs on the blankets to let me know he wants to go out. It's quite adorable. Once in a while he will go to the door to let us know he needs to go. Not always though. It's a start lol.

He sleeps a lot of the day but once he's awake he likes to terrorize the other dogs and our feet. He loves shoes too... he found the ones we keep under the bed... hoping he wouldn't find them. lol

-Cassie

ETA - Came up with a registered name and it's not taken so more than likely he will be known as....

Starlight's Moose on the Loose wink ;)

-----
Last edited by Dogs of Rockwood on 8/20/2015 12:46:32 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 2:51:14 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I LOVE that name!

What a little stinker! He sounds like a joy!
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2015 12:39:59 AM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

Squishy face!
Squishing and running before I am caught!

Replies in this thread : 16

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.