Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Showrabbits Banner Wanted
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/11/2015 1:45:26 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

I am switching breeds in showrabbits and was hoping someone could do a banner for there. The payout amount is your choice!

Rabbitry - Kovert
Breed - Britannia Petite

Everything else is up to you!
 BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 2:14:23 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

I'd really LIKE to give this a try. I started doing ShowRabbit when they first launched it but I struggled. I used to show rabbits in real life so I was STOKED when they opened it, and I might go back one day..

Anyway, like I was saying, I'd be interested in trying this, but I just tried a few different places where I usually get my stock images and can't find any pictures of Britannias. Are there safe sources for rabbit images yet? If not would you mind a more...conceptual banner? I could probably do a rabbit silhouette for you, but there might not be an actual image on it.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2015 2:40:06 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Sure!

I made a post on showrabbits asking about leads for copyright free images of Britannia Petites. I'll let you know if anyone has any ideas. happy :)
 BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2015 2:20:54 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

Awesome, definitely let me know if someone finds any source images. In the meantime I'll work on a conceptual banner with a silhouette. Right now I'm just waiting for the motivation to finish the last of my GP orders from my own thread, then I'm thinking about trying to install GIMP on my computer again as opposed to Paint Shop Pro.

So, I can't say when I'll start this, but I'll be sure to let you know when it's finished. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.