Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 42
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 8:40:31 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

-hordes all her puppies- They're saying that they're all German Spitz, but I'm sure they're just all your guys' pups undercover. wink ;)

But yup, I'm over 720 and I back Treestand's statement that I broke SD might be true. razz :p I guess my girl's litter was the first one due today? So I got bombarded? XD
 Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 8:47:42 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Alright, I got fed up with that. FHed the bitch, I'm intrigued to see if I'll keep getting pups. 0.0 Last count was 727, minus the Spitz pups I already had so I think it's be 720 total.

(Edit) Alright, puppy mill has closed. Final count: 720. I should have FHed awhile ago but I wanted to keep her for her color. XD

-----
Last edited by Suave Kennels on 8/11/2015 8:58:37 PM
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 9:44:35 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

This will be remembered for ages!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2015 1:03:02 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by Suave Kennels
-hordes all her puppies- They're saying that they're all German Spitz, but I'm sure they're just all your guys' pups undercover. wink ;)

But yup, I'm over 720 and I back Treestand's statement that I broke SD might be true. razz :p I guess my girl's litter was the first one due today? So I got bombarded? XD

Did you get any decent Borzoi looking Spitz pups?

It's ok, I forgive you for breaking SD ... Guessing this is payback for the other day? laugh :D <3
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2015 7:05:11 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Dang you should have kept her! I wanted to see how long it would last xD
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/12/2015 8:09:22 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Suave Kennels

(Edit) Alright, puppy mill has closed. Final count: 720. I should have FHed awhile ago but I wanted to keep her for her color. XD

-----

I have never laughed so hard in my life!! That's so funny and terrible, I hope this gets fixed for you and if not...hey, you can sell all of them and be filthy rich! laugh :D

ETA: I mean this is just ridiculous :'D www.showdog.com/general/offspring.aspx?name=Black%20Isabellas%20Parti

On her page it doesn't say you FH'ed her, though, I wonder if that was a glitch as well.

-----
Last edited by Little River Kennel on 8/12/2015 8:11:00 AM
 Revival
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2015 10:27:58 AM reply with quote send message to Revival Object to Post

posted by Little River Kennel
posted by Suave Kennels

-----

I have never laughed so hard in my life!! That's so funny and terrible, I hope this gets fixed for you and if not...hey, you can sell all of them and be filthy rich! laugh :D

ETA: I mean this is just ridiculous :'D www.showdog.com/general/offspring.aspx?name=Black%20Isabellas%20Parti

On her page it doesn't say you FH'ed her, though, I wonder if that was a glitch as well.

-----
Last edited by Little River Kennel on 8/12/2015 8:11:00 AM

I reclaimed her and shoved her in my kennel for Myths so if she kept spewing puppies, the food bill wouldn't hurt LOL To replace her with another starter would have been stupidly expensive and there's no need for that lol
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/12/2015 2:50:30 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

So...any word on that being fixed? *she says, as she heads to look at the other posts admin has made regarding this*
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/12/2015 2:54:50 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

This will go down in ShowDog History!

What's the largest litter ever produced?

Answer: 720 German Spitz

That record will stand forever!

Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2015 5:26:39 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Anyone know where I can get a German Spitz puppy?
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2015 6:01:09 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
This will go down in ShowDog History!

What's the largest litter ever produced?

Answer: 720 German Spitz

That record will stand forever!

hahaha yes!!
 Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2015 10:48:13 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

Jeff took care of all the pups, they've been removed completely, but he did leave me a litter's worth of them. They still didn't have a color and SOPs were terrible, but I kept one as a souvenir:

Introducing Suaves Glitch Litter Trophy!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14231509
 speedy2
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2015 5:09:41 AM reply with quote send message to speedy2 Object to Post

lol

I would almost have bought one for a souvenir!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2015 8:40:08 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Do you even want to breed her again? How do you top that epic litter?? laugh :D
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/13/2015 10:58:57 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

posted by Treestand Kennel
Do you even want to breed her again? How do you top that epic litter?? laugh :D
I don't think it's possible laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D
 Revival
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 10:43:36 PM reply with quote send message to Revival Object to Post

Bump... It's happening again! BAHAHAHAHA
 Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 10:49:41 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

I'm both glad and sad that I didn't keep that girl. XD Ah well, it's your problem now Ash.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 11:14:20 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Oh gosh you get the worst of luck!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 5:32:36 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

What was the final puppy count? And the food bill, do share! laugh :D
 Revival
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 5:35:40 PM reply with quote send message to Revival Object to Post

posted by Treestand Kennel
What was the final puppy count? And the food bill, do share! laugh :D
8/24/2015 admin Dog Food - 8/24/2015 802.77

The count was almost 1000 puppies before Jeff removed her from the game LOL

Replies in this thread : 42
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler