Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 36
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Spellcraft Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/16/2015 10:52:30 AM reply with quote send message to Spellcraft Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 7 time(s)

I am getting ready to do my first conformation show and breed survey with German Shepherds next month. It isn't AKC showing, it is SV (German) which is quite a bit different. I am hoping to get SG (very good) with both of my girls. Unfortunately they aren't in the same class, so I am going to get to do a whole lot of running. Probably a good 30 minutes for each dog. I also entered both dogs in my regional IPO championship next month with Vendetta going for her IPO3 and Khaleesi for her IPO1. It'll be a busy one.

Vendetta IPO2 PD1 P2 RN

Khaleesi BH FO P1

OK trying again to make the pictures show up

-----
Last edited by Spellcraft Kennel on 8/17/2015 10:04:41 AM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2015 12:02:36 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

They are beautiful!

To get the images to show in your post, change the [IMG] and [/IMG] to lower case and it will show up. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 8/16/2015 12:05:33 PM
 Del Reina
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2015 12:12:30 AM reply with quote send message to Del Reina Object to Post

Lovely dogs everyone. Makes me excited for my show puppy, but I have to wait two years!
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/17/2015 7:41:42 AM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

Nice Shepherds!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/17/2015 11:54:20 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Great post! I'm enjoying reading about everyone's experience and seeing your beautiful dogs.

I've owned Cairn terriers for 11 years. My first two Cairns were not conformation show dogs, but I dabbled in agility and rally with them. 3 years ago I had the great opportunity to co-own my first show dog, a female puppy, with her breeder.

I handled Eevee to her CH in just a few weekends of showing and had an exciting Terrier Group 3rd win in our second weekend out as a champion! Eevee's been busy with her first litter this year. And my next plan for her is agility and barn hunt!
Eevee at 10/11weeks

2 years

2.5 years

This is the boy I kept from Eevee's litter, Merlin- now 5 months old! Probably won't get him into his first show until next year.

Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2015 7:44:30 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

OMG ! Merlin is looking fab! loved him from a baby!
 Mistys
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/17/2015 10:00:09 PM reply with quote send message to Mistys Object to Post

Sola is a performance dog not a show dog(she is too small) but she could have been if she grew like a normal dog instead of topping out at 20lbs lol

she is still a puppy and has time to grow still but...she is 9 months old and not even big enough to hold a regular sized tennis ball sooo... we'll call her a flyball height dog instead lol
 OceaniaFoxhounds
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 11:17:52 AM reply with quote send message to OceaniaFoxhounds Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Here are my Hamiltonstovare

Alice on her way to her record breaking 4th RBIS!!! She is the record holder for Group Wins and RBIS wins in the world!!!

Rolo at his first AKC Open Show, he's currently the #1 Hamiltonstovare in UKC rankings

Raven my first bred-by champion and is now the #2 Hamiltonstovare in UKC rankings by beating her sire at 10 months old!!

Selene at 14 months old, she's UKC major pointed and very close to her CH.

-----
Last edited by OceaniaFoxhounds on 8/20/2015 11:18:57 AM

-----
Last edited by OceaniaFoxhounds on 8/20/2015 11:20:27 AM

-----
Last edited by OceaniaFoxhounds on 8/20/2015 11:21:34 AM
 Nouveau
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 3:46:25 PM reply with quote send message to Nouveau Object to Post

All nice dogs! It's also neat to see people participating in rare breeds.

Also, I've found a camera roll to URL generator, so there will be plenty more photos from myself later! wink ;)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 5:32:55 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

GraceInGlory, Merlin can't be five months old already!! Man does time fly! He is quite the handsome boy!

I love seeing everyone's pups! They are beautiful!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/20/2015 7:03:31 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

@Mistys: Is that a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever?
 Nouveau
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 10:55:33 PM reply with quote send message to Nouveau Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

-----
Last edited by Nouveau on 8/20/2015 11:08:27 PM
 Nouveau
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 11:03:35 PM reply with quote send message to Nouveau Object to Post

Little River, I believe it's a Toller happy :)
 Mistys
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/20/2015 11:46:57 PM reply with quote send message to Mistys Object to Post

Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/21/2015 2:49:26 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

She's adorable! I love Tollers (breed them on this game happy :)
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/28/2015 10:26:32 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

Great photos! Currently I am showing/trialing my 2 yr old Jesse, needs just one single to finish in AKC while we are very active in weight pull and a few other things.

PTE UWP URO2 mBIS mRBIS mBOTB UKC GRCH Bushwacker Kiroja Breaking Bad RA RATI WPSGRCH WD-S IDWPCH IDWP3x4 WPDSW WPDSR WPDSS CHWPD CHWPDR CGC VBX AOE mTotalDog

And I kept 2 siblings from my recent litter, which was about 6 years in the making..lol. They are 8 months old now and have dabbled in a few activities.

"stevie"
URO1 BIS mBPIS UKC CH Kiroja Hockeytown Hero CGC VBS TotalDog

"Darrell"
BPIS UKC CH Kiroja Home Run Tiger CGC TotalDog

I also work closely with 2 of their brothers who do a lot of events with us too.

Momma Roxie is 9 yrs old but still gets out to dabble in a lot of sports and is a top courser/racer!

PTA URO1 CCB UWPS UGWPC1 RBIS mBVIS BOTBV UKC GRCH/mBIF FC Kiroja Hart N Soul RA SC FCh SGRC JOR RATI RATO WPSGRCH WDS-W WD-S IDWPGRCH1 IDWP3x6 WPDSW WPDSR WPDSS CHWPD1 CHWPDR APA-Star R1 W2 CGC VBE mTotalDog

Her parents are basically retired now but have still picked up some last few legs in things like rally and barn hunt over the last couple years.

"Mojo"
URO1 UWPS UGWPC1 mRBIS mBVIS UKC GRCH/BIF Am DC UnderCover Meisterhaus Valentino RA SC FCh GRC JOR NA NAJ RATI WPSGRCH WDS-W IDWP3 WPDSW APA-Star W1 CGC VBE AOM mTotalDog PSDHR

"Cleo"
URO1 UWPS UGWPCH RBIS TDBIS mBVIS UKC GRCH/Am CH Meisterhaus Kiroja Kiss N Tell RE SC GRC JOR NA NAJ RATI RATN WPSGRCH WD-S IDWP3 WPDSW CGC VBE AOE mTotalDog PBBHR

Replies in this thread : 36
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.