Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : "keep me logged in"
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/14/2015 8:30:50 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

Why does checking this box not work? I like having the option to keep my account logged in without having to put in my password over and over. I have my account open pretty much all day when I'm not busy with anything or at work...I mean, it isn't a huge deal but it would be nice for it to work happy :)

~Lauren
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/14/2015 8:41:40 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

It has never worked as far as I know.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2015 12:33:50 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

In my 10 years of being here it hasn't worked. For me it's not that big of a deal though. happy :)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2015 3:58:01 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

For me it is a big deal - I'd like the facility working - can't remember how many times we've asked for this to be sorted but nothing gets done - its a pain to go to make a cuppa or answer the phone only to find you've been logged out in that instance.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/15/2015 10:25:17 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

True, I notice that I get logged out within 30 minutes or so of inactivity which is no fun as I often get distracted in another tab and forget to come back.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.