Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Taking banner orders - donations welcome :P
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/14/2015 8:57:29 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

Hello! I am making some banners for anyone who wants one. Though I am offering them for free, I would really appreciate any money because...welll.....I am SUPER POOR on this game laugh :D Anyway, here's some examples.

These few are old, some that I did when I was about 14 and had a different account:

(And I'll be honest, of all the ones I did when I was younger, this is my most proud)

Here's one I made today to show you my current skill:

I'll admit myself that this one was rushed and if I take my time it will come out looking a lot better. I hope everyone will give me a chance to let my skills blossom and decorate your page laugh :D

Form-

Text for banner:
Background:
Breed(s):
Theme:
Other info:
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/15/2015 10:25:43 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

bump - maybe my title scares everyone away laugh :D
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2015 5:41:49 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

No - the Banner forum is just really quiet lately sad :(

Back in the day there used to be sooo many banner makers and orders and no it feels like a ghost town! :/
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/15/2015 9:40:21 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

So true! Same goes for SC... lol!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/31/2015 1:58:25 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

bump

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.