.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 33
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Trying to create a new account
 Kept Secret
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/15/2015 5:01:28 PM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post   

Hi there! I played on here yeeeears ago on this account that I have somehow remembered the login details for, but before I remembered the details I tried to create a new account numerous times (I have a kennel name and rare breed picked out already) but for some reason whenever I entered the kennel name and my email and pressed Sign Up it just refreshed back onto the same page with a blank form???! I would like to move into a fresh rare breed and start a rare breed subscription but I believe you can only do that within a week of creating an account, but how can I do that when I cannot create a new one?? Very confused! Help please!!

Love x
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2015 10:54:51 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

That's strange. Personally when I pressed 'Sign Up' just now it didn't even take me to make a new account, it just refreshed the main SD page. Maybe it's something in place to prevent multi-accounting? Perhaps you should send a PM to admin about it - it might take awhile for Jeff to respond but he'll know what's going on. happy :)

Welcome back by the way! laugh :D
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2015 5:06:31 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Could you try creating a new account with a different email address perhaps? I know Jeff can see every account on an ISP address but that shouldn't stop various people in the same household on the same ISP all having accounts.
 Kept Secret
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2015 6:30:59 AM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post

The new account will be with a new email address as I can't even remember what email I used for this one as it was so long ago! I'll try and send a PM to admin and see if it can be sorted, thank you! happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2015 12:06:13 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Let us know the outcome!
 Kept Secret
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2015 6:18:45 PM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post

Hi again!

Jeff replied to me this morning saying that the rare breed subscription service is currently down, but he's hoping to have it back up by the end of the week happy :) hopefully that'll fix everything and I can get back into it! I want to start playing again but I can't breed as a basic user and the rare breed I want to get into doesn't have any dogs for sale :/
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2015 8:49:06 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Oh yay!

What breed are you joining? happy :)
 Kept Secret
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 2:22:04 PM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post

I would like to join greyhounds happy :) I messaged the main breeder who said that they have a litter arriving on Thursday and so I might be able to have a pup from that, but if not then I'll have to look into another breed happy :) I'd be happy with any breed that has a bit of community and friendly competition but not crazy competitive where you're struggling to be noticed
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 3:23:55 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Oh fantastic!

If Greys don't work out, I'm sure there will be plenty of suggestions for you. laugh :D

Any luck with the new account yet?
 Kept Secret
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2015 8:57:29 AM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post

I've just tried signing up again and no luck sadly sad :( I've got all these sessions in this kennel going to waste every day and I can't do anything with them ! :/
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2015 9:28:53 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

While you wait, I would be selling your sessions to make money for when you subscribe. happy :)
 Kept Secret
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2015 1:43:22 PM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post

I had never thought of that!! Thank you laugh :D I'll do that now...
 OceaniaFoxhounds
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2015 7:43:41 PM reply with quote send message to OceaniaFoxhounds Object to Post

I just tried signing up as I want to do source breeding with Field Spaniels but nothing happened. I sent a message as well so maybe something is up.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 9:28:23 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

I have been trying to sign up too tried again today just for a regular subscription no luck I am getting very frustrated I want to get into another breed its driving me crazy its been at least 2 weeks since I asked jeff about it. I think I have a slight addiction to this game LOL
 NissaV
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 5:56:40 PM reply with quote send message to NissaV Object to Post

I've been having issues with this for a fair bit as well. I even tried setting up a brand new email for this, but sill no luck. The only response I got when I sent a message was a request that I re-send that message. No response after that. O.o
 LonWicEr
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 7:54:57 PM reply with quote send message to LonWicEr Object to Post

Well, at least it's not just me... Strange that this hasn't got any attention, you'd think it would be something that was fixed quickly since people adding accounts is important to the site.

I keep trying with no luck, so if someone does get it worked out, please share! I have some pups being held until I can open the account, so hopefully it gets fixed sooner than later.
 NissaV
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 8:51:52 PM reply with quote send message to NissaV Object to Post

posted by LonWicEr
Strange that this hasn't got any attention, you'd think it would be something that was fixed quickly since people adding accounts is important to the site.

I know, right? Come on, game. Hurry up and take my money!
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2015 8:47:47 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Still can't sign up for a new account if I wasn't already highly addicted to this game LOL I would have moved on long ago. Its really getting frustrated I hope jeff looks into this soon or at lease responds to our concerns. I know he has got to be losing money. If anybody else has any luck please let me know
 great eclipse kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2015 10:58:41 AM reply with quote send message to great eclipse kennel Object to Post

Can't sign up either showcattle is ok I am also having this problem on showrabbits don't know about anything else
 LonWicEr
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2015 1:37:21 PM reply with quote send message to LonWicEr Object to Post

still no luck here. I just messaged again, since I'm also getting frustrated. And I agree, if I was a new member, I wouldn't still be trying. I hope it's fixed soon.
 Kommander
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2015 5:19:52 PM reply with quote send message to Kommander Object to Post

I have a rare breed basic account (Komondors) but fancied a change to Pulis (another rare breed) however every time I try to add a different breed into the kennel it says that as its a rare breed kennel I cannot add another breed.

Replies in this thread : 33
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.