.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 33
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 4:26:54 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Just tried once again to sign up no results I just don't get it this has been going on since 8/15. This is something that really needs to be fixed. Has anybody gotten a response from jeff
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2015 12:08:56 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yeah, I've been wondering if anyone has heard from Jeff too. Is he awol again?

This is a major issue for the overall health of the game!
 LonWicEr
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 3:41:44 PM reply with quote send message to LonWicEr Object to Post

No response to my two messages about it, though both have been read. First message was sent 12 days ago, but I know others have had problems for longer than that.
 LonWicEr
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 11:43:08 PM reply with quote send message to LonWicEr Object to Post

I did find a work around for those with a family account. You can drop a kennel from your family account (and in my case, I immediately went to go upgrade that account back to standard). But, then you have an open spot in your family account and you CAN create a new kennel from there. Won't work for everyone of course, and won't help those new to the game. But it is a way to start a new account if you have a family account.
 NissaV
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2015 8:27:24 AM reply with quote send message to NissaV Object to Post

I got a message that it was supposed to be fixed yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be. Messaged admin again.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2015 10:11:22 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Yeah me too was told it was gonna be fixed yesterday just tried no results. Frustrating!
 OceaniaFoxhounds
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2015 7:09:03 PM reply with quote send message to OceaniaFoxhounds Object to Post

I just tried it again as well and nothing.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2015 8:41:06 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Just tried again no luck
 KC Blue Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2015 4:57:30 AM reply with quote send message to KC Blue Meadows Object to Post

I totally agree Gaylan we keep trying but newbies won't come back and if they do by chance they really won't keep trying over and over like us addicts LOL
 great eclipse kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2015 10:46:31 AM reply with quote send message to great eclipse kennel Object to Post

This has been going on for a while in showrabbits since June
 great eclipse kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2015 10:46:57 AM reply with quote send message to great eclipse kennel Object to Post

Not sure about here though
 OceaniaFoxhounds
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2015 7:40:25 PM reply with quote send message to OceaniaFoxhounds Object to Post

I was finally able to sign up for a new account!! Hurrah!! Time to dabble in Field Spaniels.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2015 4:41:09 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Awesome sauce! Signed up for a new kennel too KC Misty Meadows I wonder how long it will be before I upgrade this one LOL

Replies in this thread : 33
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.