Search

.com Forum · Greyhound

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Returning to ShowDog and new to greyhounds
 Kept Secret
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/15/2015 5:41:24 PM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post   

Hello everybody!
I played ShowDog obsessively around 2008-2009 and then dabbled again around 2011 but I am now looking to get back into it again! I was very competitive in English Toy Spaniels and American Foxhounds when I was active but would now like to get a new, rare-breeds account and take advantage of the reduced subscription, and I have always had a soft spot for greyhounds! My only problem is that I don't know the state of the breed at the moment and there aren't any dogs for sale. I'm happy to buy competitive dogs and breed for the highest SOP, or breed from starters for rare colours... Whatever the breed needs right now really! Let me know your thoughts and whether you have anybody for sale soon happy :)

Sorry for the long post!
x

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.