Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Azawakh's are currently recruiting!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/15/2015 6:10:15 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post   

The elegant and regal Azawakh’s are looking for new members!

We currently have 2 main breeders (Chaos and Havoc and Advokat), two new breeders (Farscape and Redwood Foxhounds) as well as 7 players with 10 or less Azawakhs – so we could really use some extra blood to help our breed shine!

Our current highest SOP is 93.30% and we have only recently broke into the 93% range.

Showable SOP ranges from 92.60% and above – with one of my current Specials being a 92.60% boy.

Breedable SOP is still around 92.40% and above – although I personally have a few project dogs that are lower than that and are still pumping out nice SOPs.

We currently have 25 studs up for public use with 50% being up for $50 and the other 50% up for $25 – so we are a very accessible group happy :)

In the ring we get at least 2 sometimes 3 shows every night with Majors and have been getting a lot of Group and Show placements lately – especially with Specials. So high Show placements are definitely achievable happy :)

Our litter size is decent – with an average litter size of 5 pups.

For those who are interested in colour breeding we are a bit simple – with only 3 colours: Fawn, Brindle, and Red.

Our breed forum is fairly active – although it’s currently clogged up with Admin’s repetitive posts about the same dogs lol – it’s a bug that still needs to be fixed.

We’re currently ranked #51 on the breed popularity list – which is pretty good!

Our 2 most important traits are Head and Coat, and I currently have projects running for Head, Coat, Gait and Size.

If you’d like to know anymore information about our awesome breed please feel free to contact myself (Chaos and Havoc) or Advokat – we’d be more than happy to set you up with some decent Brood girls or a showable pup if you’re serious about joining our breed happy :)

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.