Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Big brag
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/18/2015 3:47:50 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post   

I know it doesn't seem like a big brag but it is for me! As some of you are aware it has been very hard in SWD's with a small group of us breeding up from source as the one high SOP kennel in the breed is closed (and very mean not selling stock or putting dogs up at stud)so to have bred, reared, shown and struggled to gain a title on a low SOP SWD is very rewarding.

Congratulations, Perro de Agua Coria has finished her championship!!!

From now on, her name will appear with a Ch in front of it and she will compete in the champion classes.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 10:56:39 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!! I'm in Foxhounds, so I know how exhilarating it is to get that message from Admin! happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 12:04:43 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Congratulations! I've had smaller breeds before so I know how great that feels! <3
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 8:13:50 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Thats AWESOME Oakwood! I'm thrilled to hear laugh :D You're all making so much progress laugh :D
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2015 9:43:52 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Thanks guys, it makes the struggle worthwhile wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.