Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : world cup ?
 kc meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/18/2015 8:53:00 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post   

how or what do you need to qualify for the world cup at the end of the month
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 10:54:51 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

The top 15 dogs of each breed are invited to participate. This is a no handler show.

The top dogs of each breed are listed and show how many breed dogs they have beat for the month. There are a few ways to find this. I find the easiest way is to go to your dog's page, click on their breed and then In the Game Breed Links the second link down says Current Top Dogs.

You can also access it by using the task bar on the far left of your screen. Scroll down to Shows and the last link for that box says Top Dogs. Click that and then you can scroll down to your breed, which is listed on the right side.

Good luck in making it to the SDWC!! happy :)
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 1:08:07 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Thanks I should of known TS that you would be glad to tell me
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 1:24:47 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Of course!

You should have a Lab or two who are currently qualified, right?
 Auchenleck
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 4:28:39 AM reply with quote send message to Auchenleck Object to Post

You also qualify if you finish a GCH during the month.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 9:37:07 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Yes I do TS I think I have something in every kennel but rotties that's a tough breed
 Camp Run-Amok
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2015 5:11:01 PM reply with quote send message to Camp Run-Amok Object to Post

posted by Auchenleck
You also qualify if you finish a GCH during the month.
This is incorrect. Many dogs finish their GCH that do not stay in the top 15 on the last day of the month. Those dogs, on that day, are the only ones invited to the SDWC.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.