Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Sort by column?
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/19/2015 4:03:12 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post   

Would anyone else find it incredibly helpful to be able tos sort your "My dogs" page by the vertical columns as well as by kennel runs? To clarify, if you clicked on "color" or " breed" or "SOP" the dogs would be sorted by that and not by name. In the kennels where I'm source breeding and color breeding I find myself longing for this.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2015 4:24:14 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Yes, I would love this!
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 5:21:51 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

I think it's a brilliant idea!!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/20/2015 9:09:44 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

YES! I love that idea!
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2015 9:15:49 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I'm gonna bump this because I still want it and am ever hopeful. Maybe Santa Jeff will get it for us for Christmas.
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2015 9:19:21 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Support. I recently started trying to do a bit of a color breeding project and this would be very helpful. happy :)

(Also, Santa Jeff lol.)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/29/2015 10:37:26 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yes, I can imagine times I would use this.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.