.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Closing all my kennels
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/23/2015 7:01:17 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post   

My subscription comes to an end in September & I can't afford to renew so I will be selling off all my dogs in my family account. I will gradually put everything up for sale. But if you see anything that takes your fancy then please let me know.

I'll also be using up all my SD money on shows so if you could do any specialities let me know about that too.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 7:47:10 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Sorry to have to hear you have to stop playing I can tell by looking at your kennel you will be missed.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 3:29:08 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Sorry to hear you are leaving - come back soon!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2015 5:31:26 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Sorry to hear that you're leaving sad :( I hope that you can come back to SD again in the future happy :)

What breeds do you have in your family sub?
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 1:02:20 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Thank you guys

Pointers in this kennel.

German Wirehaired Pointers in my Halcyon Desires kennel.

American Cocker Spaniels & Borzoi in my halcyonlisa kennel

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in my Halcyon Dleight kennel

Jack Russell in my Halcyon Design kennel

I'm slowly popping them all up for sale.
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2015 1:58:37 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Does anyone want any specialities?
 MudBug Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2015 3:40:55 PM reply with quote send message to MudBug Kennels Object to Post

I would be forever grateful for some Norwegian Buhund Sepcialties!!

MudBugs
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2015 4:09:59 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

Kooikerhondje and Border Terriers could use specials Halycon.
Sure hate to see you leave, will you keep one kennel as basic?
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2015 4:23:02 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

I'm not sure if I could, I think it would be too tempting to start up again all the time sad :(

specialities coming right up happy :)
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2015 11:28:10 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Would anyone else like any specialities or payouts?
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/29/2015 12:39:31 PM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

I would be very greatful if you could do a Silky Terrier Specialty.
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2015 1:44:55 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

I added two for you and put some payouts on them for good measure.
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2015 3:19:51 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Canaan dogs? Thanks for all the Cavalier specialities!
 Kommander
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2015 5:22:13 PM reply with quote send message to Kommander Object to Post

Spanish Water Dogs, Bergamasco, American Foxhounds, Otterhounds, any of them please.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2015 8:11:51 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Irish Red and White Setters have a specialty on the 5th of Sept, payouts would be awesome. laugh :D
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 10:50:36 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

I had already done American Foxhounds but I've added specialities for all the others as requested & payouts too.

I still have money in all my accounts so if anyone wants anything else let me know.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2015 11:12:32 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Sorry to see you go! I wish I was in one of your breeds (or had any money for that matter).
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 3:43:48 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Sorry to see you go. D: I haven't spoken to you before but I've seen you around. happy :) I hope that circumstances permit you to come back soon!

I'd appreciate a Belgian Laekenois specialty. We haven't had one in awhile. happy :)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 4:24:49 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Otterhounds
Bloodhounds
Pumis
Mudis

Pretty please
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 7:33:24 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Chihuahua specialty please?
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/31/2015 10:28:11 AM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

Thank you so much!

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.