Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Update on GSD puppies (pics included)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/31/2015 11:29:27 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post   

Hey all, just wanted to drop an update on the puppies. They are doing absolutely great and we are starting to work on their obedience. One of the pups has been sold to a Police Officer no less (pet only). Though there are no stacked pictures, critiques are welcome and yes, I do know that Little Man's white is a DQ in AKC. For those that did not see the other posts, these three pups are out of my male GSD, Quiency Blitzenhaus Von Salerno and SG1 Tanya Von Gonzahaus. Here they are:

Piper (sable female) and Bane jr. being silly on the steps. They kept racing up and down the ramp so it was hard to snap this shot.

The three musketeers (from left to right: Piper, Bane jr., and Little Man. Little man was stretching I think lol.

Little Man watching Piper and Bane run up an down the ramp.

He was upset that they wouldn't play with him.

But of course, when he found a shell, Piper had to see what he had.

Piper and Little Man.

I swear Little Man reminds me of his dad. He is such a goober. He kept licking the air as I was taking pictures.

Bane jr. sitting all handsome. He was the only one to listen when I told them to sit. Puppies...what are you going to do?

Hope you all enjoyed the update happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2015 12:07:11 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

They are growing so beautifully! I love their ears!! laugh :D
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2015 12:41:21 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

I know! I can't get over how big they are already. Sometimes I wish they could stay small forever :P Pretty sure everyone wishes that though. Glad you enjoyed the pics happy :)
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2015 1:26:15 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Great pics
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2015 9:21:50 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Thanks!!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/5/2015 8:26:53 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Little Man is such a cutie pie! I totally want one of those puppies :P
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2015 1:55:32 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

He really is and he looooves attention! lol
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/6/2015 8:30:36 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

German Shepherds are my favorite, but my mom doesn't like them much (For some reason sad :( ) so we aren't ever going to have one.
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2015 9:12:13 PM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

Little Man found his forever home with a little girl who is eight years old. So happy that he is going to a good family and even better is the fact that I will be able to see him on a fairly regular basis as she is wanting to join our local 4-H club to do Dog Obedience classes with my 4-H kids and I.

@Little River Kennel:

My mom felt the same way for the longest time but I was very persistent and I did toooooons of research and eventually was able to convince her! Don't lose hope. Bane (the pups' sire) is the best dog I've had ever (granted I'm turning 20 this December :P ).
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2015 7:25:53 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Well, we just got two dogs so I don't think we'll be getting another any time soon laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.