Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Some Cool Wires!(Real-Life Show)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/1/2015 12:37:12 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thought I would share this collage of pictures I made from my last show with my friend with Wireharid Vizslas. This is such a neat breed and I felt so honored that she let me show some of her dogs that weekend! ( AKC Show, Atlanta Georgia ). I showed 2 dogs. A Male and Female. The male went Breed ( Only class dogs, no specials ) 2/4 days for the major and Reserve the other 2 days! The female went reserve everyday.

This breed is so cool. I don't normally take to all breeds that I show, especially since I show mostly toys, but these guys are so fun. They are the definition of a people person dog!

Edit: I had to resize the picture

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 9/1/2015 12:38:10 AM
 JiChiDi Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2015 8:22:00 PM reply with quote send message to JiChiDi Kennel Object to Post

Such gorgeous dogs! One of my friends has a smooth Vizla and he's such a great dog.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.