Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : admin posts being repeated?
 Grand Strand Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/2/2015 3:21:10 PM reply with quote send message to Grand Strand Kennels Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/forum/forum.aspx?forumid=222

Is this happening for any other breeds?
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2015 4:44:44 PM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post

It seems to happen every now and then. I would shoot admin a message, just in case he isn't aware.

At least the system is really excited about your boy too! razz :p
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2015 5:17:12 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Keeps happening with my boy Raven in malamutes.
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2015 3:05:11 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Happens NON-STOP in several of the breeds I'm in.

I have posted about it in the forums as well as emailed Jeff - but nothing has been done about it ...
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2015 3:06:48 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

www.showdog.com/forum/forum.aspx?forumid=354

If you look through the first 5 pages of the Azawakh breed forum there are a whole tonne of repeated posts.

It's really quite annoying because I have to keep bumping up the other important posts (top SOP etc) in order to access them easily.
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2015 3:08:52 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Wow - i Just went through and checked - and there are so many of these repeated posts that they are taking up all TEN of the pages of threads in the Azawakh breed forum !!!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2015 10:24:15 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2015 3:18:13 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Yes - this is a massively annoying issue as I constantly have to bump up all the useful posts in the Azawakh breed forum on a regular basis because of the repetitive posts sad :(
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/25/2015 11:32:27 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yes, adding my voice to this annoyance.

And it has been going on for some time.

Edit:
I looked back in one breed forum - this seems to have started around the end of June - almost three months!

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 9/25/2015 12:08:57 PM
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
9/25/2015 12:23:41 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Fixed.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2015 6:24:54 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Thank You !!!
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2015 6:42:25 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Thanks!
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2015 7:04:32 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Thanks Jeff!

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.