Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Link to "Recently FH'ed"?
 Basset Hill
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/2/2015 8:00:02 PM reply with quote send message to Basset Hill Object to Post   

Maybe this has been discussed before, heck, maybe it even exists and I haven't found it yet. I'd love to have a link where you can see all the dogs you have recently FH'ed that are still reclaimable. Sometimes I FH one by accident, and I have no way to find it if I don't know either sire, dam, offspring or sibling.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2015 9:24:34 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I love this idea!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2015 3:04:08 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

I LOVE this idea!!! laugh :D

I constantly forget who I have FH'd - so I would like to have this link available.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2015 4:38:06 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Great idea, I'd find this very useful!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2015 4:34:57 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

would really love to see this implemented!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2015 9:43:55 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

We need this!!

Don't forget we need the 'stay logged in' facility to work too please

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class