Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : My first MERIT stud!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/3/2015 8:40:00 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

So we don't have the award yet, BUT my very special Gordon boy had his 10th offspring get her title last night, so we will receive the award in the next day or so.

This is my FIRST MERIT dog EVER in my 10+ years of Showdog! I am absolute over the moon, excited, giddy, elated! You name it, I'm probably feeling it right now!! laugh :D laugh :D

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14080478
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2015 8:58:26 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Congratulations !!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2015 9:43:57 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

HUGE CONGRATS! *Virtual hugs*
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2015 9:46:44 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

OMG thats AWESOME! laugh :D Well done! It's such a nice feeling achieving something as big as this laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D Good on ya! Here's to many more Merit dams/studs to come!
 afterfire
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2015 10:05:27 PM reply with quote send message to afterfire Object to Post

Congratsss!
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/6/2015 7:33:32 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations.. happy :) I can't wait to have my first merit dog.. lol

-Gio
 Regal Storm
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2015 9:15:02 PM reply with quote send message to Regal Storm Object to Post

Congrats!! So happy for you. Gotta love that sense of overwhelming accomplishment especially after playing SD for so long happy :)
 CelebrationHounds
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2015 1:36:43 AM reply with quote send message to CelebrationHounds Object to Post

Congrats, achieving the first one is such a great feeling - here's to many more!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.