Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Show Results?
 Spyte
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/10/2015 2:25:19 AM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post   

Ok I am not trying to sound mean or complain.....however tonight a Wolfhound won BIS and when looking at my dog (who took Best of Opposite) and the BIS winner I am confused. Overall SOP my dog is higher, but I looked at the individual traits and there is not a single trait in which the winning dog is higher than mine. I am just confused as to how a dog of lesser quality not only wins breed but also BIS?

I don't want to sound like a sore loser, and by all means, my dog has had it's glory, and I don't get bummed when he loses, I just don't understand that kind of loss when my dog is a bit better and his titles, SOP and traits show that.

My dog ~ www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14158392

Dog who won ~ www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?name=Patroclus%20The%20Hollow%20Queen
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2015 6:11:13 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

I'm a little confused too ...

The Spytes dog does appear better in terms of SOP and traits.

The only thing I can think of is that Lucille likes HQ, G and S - and perhaps the Patroclus dog has better Size and Gait traits in terms of decimals that don't show up.

That would be my only guess ... or there's a glitch? As there have been a few odd show results lately.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.