Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Obedience results missing
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/13/2015 2:55:37 PM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post   

None of my dogs have had their obedience show results shown for the last few days? Is this a general thing or is it something wrong with my account?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 2:57:04 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

It's looking to be a site-wide issue. Someone else mentioned the lack of obedience results recently.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 2:57:47 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 3:01:37 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

We've not had a result since 8th, Jeff has been messaged but, as yet, there hasn't been any reply. I guess we'll just have to wait.
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/14/2015 11:12:02 AM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

Hmm, well since my dogs are old I'm only doing obedience so that makes it pretty pointless coming on here really!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.