Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Sessions used but dog not sessioned
 Tarot
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/13/2015 4:26:08 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post   

Yesterday I added a puppy to my assistant list. These were sessions #10, #11, and #12. I have had my settings on 12 sessions, no salary, for weeks. The 3 adult dogs were sessioned but the puppy was not. However, I had no sessions left over. Where did they go? I took 4 sessions off the adults so now my assistant is only doing 8 sessions though I should have 12. This puppy had better get sessioned tonight or I had better have sessions left over. With Afghan Hounds you have to start right away and it's a long process. I can't afford to miss a few days.
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/13/2015 4:29:15 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Okay after checking each dog, apparently they were sessioned according to the old assistant settings. So even though I changed the assistant yesterday, the change did not happen. We will see what happens tonight.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2015 5:12:23 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

You just can't get the staff nowadays !! Sack your asistant and get a new one !!
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/14/2015 8:05:08 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

LOL. I did. Today they were sessioned. Just one of many glitches I guess.

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.