.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Summerkennel Accounts Shut Down
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
9/14/2015 9:52:03 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

All of the Summerkennel accounts have been shut down and their entries removed.

I'm investigating what exactly was going on with that and will have an update tomorrow.

For now though, I just want to make sure it doesn't impact tonight's shows.
 Gymea
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2015 4:30:59 AM reply with quote send message to Gymea Object to Post

thanks Jeff
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2015 4:32:06 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Can you check sweetkennel and summerrose kennels too please (possibly same person)
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
9/15/2015 6:51:46 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Yep, they were. There were three accounts similar to that one that were included in the batch.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2015 6:59:43 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Wow. How many accounts did they have?!

And who has the time to do all those entries oh my gosh! Lol
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2015 8:34:15 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I'm guessing they must have had in excess of 30 kennels, maybe considerably more. It just had to be more than one person because I'm sure it's not physically possible for one to buy, enter and put handlers on a dog in nearly every breed, every day.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2015 11:18:11 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

That's ridiculousness ^^ THis person was really dedicated to hacking the show system. Good lord.
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2015 1:28:24 AM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

posted by Little River Kennel
That's ridiculousness ^^ THis person was really dedicated to hacking the show system. Good lord.
Crime never pays! ????

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.