Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : very poor quality
 kc meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/23/2015 7:41:45 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post   

Anybody else get any decent puppies today. Had several litters none of them were of any quality even breedings I know should have produced something even one pup were total crap. Never have had such poor quality puppies across the board
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2015 7:45:37 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I got some good stuff! I got a few very nice Pumis and a nice Elkhound girl that I'm going to session. Unfortunately a lot of the time a great litter just flunks, I've had that a few times in the past and it's disappointing but you learn to move on haha. Hopefully your next litters will be a bit better! laugh :D
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2015 7:54:32 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

I got some really awesome pups today xD
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2015 8:08:43 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

You're right it just seemed worse cause I got nothin at all today. And usually always have pretty successful breedings. Got some outstanding rotties yesterday. So its cool
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2015 8:20:27 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

I think I am just being a whiny baby got the #1 Bouvier #1 Bull mastiff #1 Bull Terrier and got some rotties winning and got some really nice pups coming up. I think when we are doing really well well we don't like it when we don't LOL. I think its called addicted to the game.
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2015 3:21:16 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

I've got 5 kennels - and 2 of them have been having fairly good success in the whelping box lately but the other 3 have been *hopeless* sad :(

I've been having huge success in the show ring though - so I guess you win some - you lose some lol.

I've been on this site for 10 years and Ive seen this happen many times - it's like a 'puppy curse' lol. It will be over soon happy :)
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2015 11:45:36 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

Yes, and it is those days I wish for a delete litter button. It is painfully slow to fh and accept that you are forever homing, 80-90+ times. Slow connections can take for ever!

Hmm I think I'll start a poll?!
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2015 5:06:24 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Serves me right for bragging just became #2 in all three LOL

Replies in this thread : 7

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.