admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
9/27/2015 7:50:06 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2015 12:55:33 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

These are great!!!
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2015 1:14:54 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

They look fantastic! Now I want to get into Harriers lol.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2015 5:11:08 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Absolutely stunning!
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2015 6:06:54 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Yay! More pics. Always gorgeous. Can't wait for chihuahuas.
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2015 6:49:13 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

fantastic!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2015 8:03:57 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

So glad I brought them into a kennel!! Beautiful as always!
 Aedelwine Harriers
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2015 3:14:39 PM reply with quote send message to Aedelwine Harriers Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Everyone should join Harriers haha! We have a very small group of active breeders currently, but everyone is friendly and willing to help you get started. I have several dogs for sale currently, and I have litters dropping all the time - always happy to share any dogs that I have with new folks. Showing is not very active at the moment, so it would be great to get some more people involved so we could have a boost there.

There are color projects for those who like color, but nothing crazy hard - I've only been working on it for a few months, and I've made good progress already. (not like the darn Chihuahuas in my other kennel... ugh!)

Anyway, yes, join Harriers! laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Aedelwine Harriers on 9/28/2015 3:14:52 PM
 Foxley Cockers
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2015 9:59:01 PM reply with quote send message to Foxley Cockers Object to Post

So pretty... can't wait for the Am Cockers.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.