.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 32
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Traditions
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2015 8:11:13 AM reply with quote send message to Traditions Object to Post

I have finishable, fully sessioned, partially pointed toy poodles for sale for anyone working on the exotic nuts collection. Will take any offer.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2015 8:42:45 AM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I used the royalties from the Barktober Bash Kick-off show to add more specialties.

There's now specialties for:

Golden Retrievers
Pyrenean Shepherds
Rottweilers
Grand Basset Griffon Vendeen
Boxers
Greyhounds
Lakeland Terriers

I'm going to do this after each show I sponsored, so the more of you that enter the Barktober shows, the more specialties there will be. laugh :D
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2015 12:26:04 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Thanks! Got my goldens entered happy :) and I should be all entered in the all breeds!
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2015 7:11:36 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Many thanks for more specialties! I'll try to have my Thai Ridgebacks entered but I literally got started in the breed two days ago so I'm not sure how that'll work out. XD I'll edit them into the post shortly, as well as a few more event thread links. laugh :D
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2015 7:00:33 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Newest Specialties

Border Collie
French Bulldog
Kerry Blue
Shih Tzu
Siberian Husky
Miniature Poodle
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/3/2015 9:04:16 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I opened all my contests, but it seems they will be running as I planned them anyway..xDD
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2015 5:11:59 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

The events are officially up and running! Remember to check the Off-Topic and Banner-Making forums for banner making and story writing contests! laugh :D
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2015 11:53:20 AM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

MOAR SPECIALTIES!!!

Australian Shepherd
Doberman Pinscher
German Shepherd
Keeshond
Collie
Bulldog
American Water Spaniel
Argentine Dogo
American Eskimo Dog
Beagle
Japanese Chin
Norwegian Elkhound
Skye Terrier
Toy Fox Terrier
Brussels Griffon
Field Spaniel
Tibetan Mastiff

Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2015 7:11:14 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Enter the specialties people! I've had a few run with 0 entries. And that makes puppies sad. You don't want sad puppies do you?
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 7:10:38 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Still adding specialties. These will run between 10/14 and 10/20

Standard Schnauzer
Estrela Mountain Dog
Cane Corso
Borzoi
American Staffordshire Terrier
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 8:16:35 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I added one last show as a sort of wrap up. Everyone go enter. happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2015 7:41:00 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Last day of entering contests tomorrow happy :)

Replies in this thread : 32
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class