Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 45
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2015 5:28:12 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

This is my official entry, because a 17 year old chihuahua dressed as a monster in a pumpkin bucket wins halloween, especially if I tell you that I took him to the senior housing center to trick or treat like that and he spent the night "chasing" and "scaring" the residents.

-----
Last edited by Yippee Yahoo Kennels on 11/4/2015 5:35:43 PM
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2015 5:39:28 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

And one with both Truffles (spider) and Yippity (monster), just for fun.

-----
Last edited by Yippee Yahoo Kennels on 11/4/2015 5:40:36 PM
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2015 11:41:07 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Entries close in about 20 minutes SD time will be midnight.
I will be emailing with myths and LRK but probably wont be until later in the day as I have an afternoon appointment across town for my RL dog :/
Winner should be announced by end of SD day tomorrow and prize money to follow after!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/5/2015 8:09:32 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Excited to discuss it with you guys!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 5:31:35 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

And the winner is Yippee!
The 3 of us voted with and points system and Yippee wins this contest! Thanks to all the contestants, I loved seeing the entries and all the just for fun posts!
Yippee you will be contacted shortly with your prize!!

Replies in this thread : 45
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.