Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Bentley Update!
 Little River Dog
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/4/2015 1:25:07 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Dog Object to Post   

Hi everyone! About two months ago I posted about my adopting of a sweet little hound mix, Bentley. Well here's an update on my sweet boy!

He's now around 48 lbs and pushing 8 months old. He knows sit, stay, wait, leave it, drop it, and we're still working on come when called. He's been a perfect addition to my house.

Anyways here's the fun part..pictures!

Enjoy(:

-Ande @ Little River
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2015 10:21:29 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

What a cutie!!!

Love seeing photos of everyone's dogs - thanks for sharing!
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2015 7:12:30 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

He is ADORABIBBLE!
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2015 4:41:14 AM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

He looks adorable! I have to say, you've got some lovely shots of him!

Edit: Typo

-----
Last edited by dogloverxx on 10/6/2015 4:42:10 AM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2015 10:05:49 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

He is growing so nicely! Looks like a very stout dog! happy :)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2015 5:13:24 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

He's grown into a stunning dog !!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2015 7:50:54 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

What a cutie patootie! It's funny, the white stripe on his head makes him look somewhat lopsided laugh :D But he's so precious.
 Little River Dog
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2015 10:10:41 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Dog Object to Post

Thanks for the comments everyone! He's become such a great puppy. Any tips on teaching "coming when called with distractions" would be very welcome. He gets a little excited when we're at the park or something and he doesn't always come when I call him back to me.

It'll start snowing here towards the end of the month so snow pictures will be around soonish!

-Ande @ Little River

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.