Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : GCH not recoginized?
 London Calling
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/4/2015 5:39:33 PM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post   

He has met all the requirements for his Grand but it's not showing up, He just finished it last night so is it a matter of waiting till after midnight for an update?

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14222538
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2015 5:42:10 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I think it usually takes a little while to process, a lot of the time a few of my dogs go for around a day before it shows up (though I'm never sure on this since I don't really keep track of the points on my dogs lol).

If it isn't up in a few days I'd PM admin, but if it's been a day or so I don't think it's uncommon for the GCH to be a little delayed. happy :)

Congrats on the title by the way! laugh :D
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2015 6:02:23 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Yep - can take up to 24-48 hours to show up happy :)

(The system does a 'sweep' to check for new GCHs and then places the title there)
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2015 11:00:50 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Its showing up now happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.