Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : #1 Bearded Collie and Dachshund Kennel - All For Sale
 Amoroso
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/5/2015 12:06:07 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post   

Hi all,

So life has been extremely busy lately, which means I am stepping down from this account for some time. I have been involved in dachshunds since returning to this game in 2012, and have some solid stock that is behind basically every current dachshund. I started in Beardies over the summer, but have the #1 kennel for now and also have the highest SOPs in the game. I also have been working on side projects, such as raising longhair and shorthair SOPs in Dachshunds (now, I have been one of two breeders, so if someone wants to take over I wouldn't feel as bad!) and color breeding for browns and fawns in Beardies. My kennel has something for everyone!

All dogs are for sale on quick list, but I'll still be around to accept lower offers as I am not selling them for the money. I am sure I will be back soon (hopefully by the new year), but just couldn't make the effort to log on every day for the time being.

Em
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2015 7:02:29 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Hope you are back very soon! Always sad to see a good player leave.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.