Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Briards need YOU!
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/6/2015 2:46:08 PM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post   

Briards are an awesome breed - currently ranked #148 on the SD list of popularity!
According to our breed page, there are two breeders - myself and HSKennel- and 68 dogs, but HSKennels does not have any Briards at this time. Currently, I have 44 dogs in my kennel and have 20 that are eligible to reclaim...

this leaves only 4, yes FOUR, dogs in the care of others...

Please, let that sink in. This breed is in desperate need of help!

We have a lot going for us! (I promise, we do!!)

We have beautiful Picardy color photos of the 8 colors (twice as many colors as Briards NOT in my kennel!!!!!!!)
Our SOP is right around 94 at this time, I'm still showing a few dogs in the 93.8 range and my highest SOP is 94.20.

I'm also working on reviving the colors that I let slip away, and the colors are in the mid 93's.

I've been in this breed quite awhile now (approx. 18 months), I have bred 103 Champion Briards with many Grand Champions, BISS winners, and group placers.

I have also seen others come and go, while that's great, it's also nice to have someone else to stick around! My Briard kennel is massively in debt since I am still actively breeding and showing these dogs.

If you're interested in joining the breed - please reply here or send me a message! I am happy to get people started happy :)

T
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2015 3:21:48 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Posted on the others, so providing a fair bumphappy :) and this way I can follow progress!
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2015 10:37:31 AM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post

Sending you a message. I'd like to join!

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.