Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Come and get 'em!! Nice hot nuts!!
 mournebrake
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/6/2015 6:07:40 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Roll Up, roll up, roll up !!

Nice hot tasty burgers (oh sorry meant Berga's!) Come join me in this funny clownish herding breed. I feel so alone on my own in the big ring and would love some competition (oh sorry meant friends)in this great breed.

Lots of nice pups and older dogs, happy to support entries, start out new exhibitors/breeders or simply loan for Barktober

Don't be strangers - Call Me !!

Bergamascos need you !!

-----
Last edited by mournebrake on 10/6/2015 6:08:33 PM

-----
Last edited by mournebrake on 10/6/2015 6:09:04 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2015 8:05:00 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I'm calling! I will find some room somewhere for them!!

What are you keeping to put in the ring, or is it whatever you want? lol
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2015 4:42:31 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Hey, an interested customer yippee !! I'll message you, thanks, and welcome !!

mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2015 2:14:24 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Delighted to announce my mega success in recruiting a new kennel (Hot Sauce) to join me in Bergamascos.
They are mega enthusiastic and have started out with 4 dogs from me so I hope I can count my success in recruiting them towards my Barktober efforts.
Thank you Hot Sauce!!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2015 3:14:59 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

posted by mournebrake
Delighted to announce my mega success in recruiting a new kennel (Hot Sauce) to join me in Bergamascos.
They are mega enthusiastic and have started out with 4 dogs from me so I hope I can count my success in recruiting them towards my Barktober efforts.
Thank you Hot Sauce!!

Duly notes! wink ;) keep me updated- Im watching all these posts as well
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2015 5:09:07 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I am so excited to join!

HotSauce
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2015 6:22:15 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Another new exhibitor, with source dogs (very brave, well done!). Lovely to have a few of us showing now.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2015 12:25:52 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Delighted to say the breed now has some new exhibitors and breeders, all placing well at shows and winning points.

I have some high (high SOP) puppies available. namely this bitch

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14392104

and their littermates - come join us, friendly, fun breed, majors now most days

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.