Search

.com Forum · Swedish Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Please Check this out
 Smackdown
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/13/2005 4:27:47 AM reply with quote send message to Smackdown Object to Post   

Folks I don't usually do this but I myself find it totally discusting .....
Please go to www.heathermillsmccartney.com/petition.php and sign the petition set up to stop the trade in dog and cat fur.
After checking this out please send it to all your friends

Smackdown
 Best Refudge
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2005 11:38:15 PM reply with quote send message to Best Refudge Object to Post

All of my family signed! People can be so cruel!
 RaZmAtAzZa
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2005 11:41:33 PM reply with quote send message to RaZmAtAzZa Object to Post

o grr... cant they stop fur trade... in any animal... i cant sign the petiotion, but ill get some people to sign it

Razzy
 Trust Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2005 1:05:31 PM reply with quote send message to Trust Kennels Object to Post

*cries because people can be so mean*

I signed and sent it to 2 of my friends...it makes me feel good to know I've helped.

Sarah
 Blue Ribbon Berner Sennehunds
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2005 2:22:55 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ribbon Berner Sennehunds Object to Post

Jag kanna inte er av den mening åt
 Aussies Dream Come True
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2006 9:32:57 PM reply with quote send message to Aussies Dream Come True Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I signed

ADCThappy :)

P.S. Oops...I'm sorry! This was an old post and I just brought it back up...silly me!
 Baby Yorkie Lover
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2006 8:57:51 PM reply with quote send message to Baby Yorkie Lover Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I signed i'll tell my friend! i looked @ those pics. and i'm seriously cring so is my mom.
 emmaking
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2006 6:42:39 PM reply with quote send message to emmaking Object to Post

I already signed, and I think that is a good thing that they made a petition! But that is so sad!
 emmaking
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2006 6:43:28 PM reply with quote send message to emmaking Object to Post

Umm... why is this in the swedish forum? Not to be rude...

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.